Fashion style definition
The classic style is characterized by elegant, high-quality clothing.
Straight pants are very popular, as well as the creation of balanced silhouettes by the combination of garments.
The classic style transmits romance and sophistication through sets in neutral colors such as gray, white, or black. beige prevail.
Classic looks are a sign of maturity and confidence. Many people don’t give it a chance because they find it boring. Nothing could be further from truth. The classic style does not have to be synonymous with old. We will show you in this article.
How to wear a timeless style
- Wear high quality clothing
- Give it neutral and harmonious colours.
- Straight garments are best for straight cuts.
The classic style is not:
- Wearing frills or exaggerated ornaments.
- Wear bright colors.
- Maxi prints are a great choice.