The real estate market in Bangalore is seeing a boom and is recovering from the impact of pandemic. With growing salaries, the homeowner in India’s silicon valley is always on the lookout for luxury and spacious apartments. A recent residential complex – Adarsh Premia 3 and 4 BHK residences offer a life of refined luxury to a select few who understand the finer points of fine living. The residences are well-designed and have life-enhancing features. The residences at Adarsh Premia are strategically located in Banashankari’s second stage, close to schools, colleges, hospitals, and the upcoming Metro.
The Project’s Location
Bangalore is well-known for having poor infrastructure and traffic in certain areas. The location of the residence is crucial in order to ensure residents have a peaceful commute to work and home. Adarsh Premia, located in Kadirenahalli on the Outer Ring Rd of the Banashankari Stage, is in-between many economic and social sectors.
Hospitals near Adarsh Premia
- Sevakshetra Hospital
- AV Multi-speciality Hospital – Banashankari
- Excelcare Hospital
Schools Near Adarsh Premia
- Thrupti School
- Marigold School
- St Thomas English School
Metro station Near Adarsh Premia
Best aspects of Project
The Adarsh Premia apartment complex was built with the buyers’ priorities in mind. The residential project’s main focus is on the quality of its construction. Many realty experts in Bangalore agree that Adarsh Premia is one among the most luxurious residential complexes of luxury apartments.
- RCC’s external core and beamless structure conform to seismic zone II.
- The inside finish.
- All internal walls are finished to a high quality standard.
- All apartments are furnished with imported marble in the living areas and dining areas.
- Imported marble is used in the family room for unit type 4A.
- All bedrooms have engineered hardwood flooring.
- Imported marble and marble dado in poja (where applicable) for a height of 1.2 m
- There are vitrified tiles in the kitchen.
- All toilets come with ceramic tiles as a dado.
- Ceramic tiles are used in the powder room as a dado to give it a height of 1.5m.
- Except for the domestic help’s toilet and the powder room, all toilets in 4 and 3 bedroom apartments have glass shower partitions.
- All showers are equipped with a single-lever mixer and all washbasins, except for the one for domestic help, have a single lever mixer.
- All doors, including the main, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen, have engineered shutters.
- UPVC sliding doors are available from the living area to the balcony, and from the bedroom to that balcony.
- Granite platform with single-bowl stainless Steel sink and drainboard for a veggie bowl
- Ceramic tiles are used to create a dado at a height of about 0.6m above the platform.
- All flats and families of Unit “Type 4A” have one TV point in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Except for the domestic help’s room and the powder room, all toilets have a geyser.
- All toilets have exhaust fans.
- The power supply to 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments is 7 kW and 10 respectively.
- Each apartment has a complete backup power supply.
List of Amenities
Adarsh Premia has many top amenities. Check them out:
- Club House
- Meditation Area
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Community Centre
The table below can be used to determine the price for 3 BHK flats in Adarsh Premia or the price for 4 BHK flats.
|BHK||Area||Start Price (in Indian Rupees)|
|3 BHK||2050 Sq.ft.||2.50 Cr.|
|3 BHK||2115 Sq.ft.||2.58 Cr.|
|3 BHK||2285 Sq.ft.||2.79 Cr.|
|3 BHK||2360 Sq.ft.||2.88 Cr.|
|4 BHK||2905 Sq.ft.||3.51 Cr.|
|4 BHK||3720 Sq.ft.||4.50 Cr.|
Adarsh, which was established in 1988, has been a safe refuge for many families. Adarsh Group is well-known for providing high-quality homes and offices that enhance customer happiness and lifestyles for generations. Before booking your flat, be sure to review the prices on NoBroker.in.